OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Brother in law is having throat surgery today.. not a good situation.. 4” being taken out and a tracheotomy.. only option. Been a rough year with family 1 sister in law a niece passed..my mom and sister having major health issues and him now… folks enjoy every moment. Especially with family
    Good morning Greg Expat Red Patience Sam DD Bedome Onebdv8
    BIL made it thru surgery ok. Be in intensive care for a week.. proud of his son, he suffers from ptsd- served in Iraq and his Humvee was hit pretty bad with loss of life and it’s been especially difficult for him with his mom and sister passing and now his dad facing serious medical issues and recovery..
    His attitude and demeanor has been very positive and he’s handling it well. This is an answer to prayer..!

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Aponderin' ...
    I'm probably reading too much into this new found penny yesterday from my own perspective.
    Hard to fathom the Brits not wanting more freedoms for themselves, though.

Maybe this person just had an itchy thumb and I'm trying to unfold a drama queen flag or something?
    :):

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Good morning Greg Expat Red Patience Sam DD Bedome Onebdv8
    BIL made it thru surgery ok. Be in intensive care for a week.. proud of his son, he suffers from ptsd- served in Iraq and his Humvee was hit pretty bad with loss of life and it’s been especially difficult for him with his mom and sister passing and now his dad facing serious medical issues and recovery..
    His attitude and demeanor has been very positive and he’s handling it well. This is an answer to prayer..!
    Excellent news tm!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom