OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wasted 11 bucks at lunch today. Got the sweet 'n sour chicken in the cafeteria. Took 1 bite and almost spit it out. Threw the rest in the trash. It was nasty. Chicken was breaded, not batter dipped, so it was just soggy mush. Rice was majorly overcooked so it was soggy mush too. :puke: Went to the little convenience store and got a pre-made tuna salad sandwich and an egg salad sandwich. They weren't much better but I managed to get them down. :noway::noway:

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Sounds like you saved her from the idiot customer who just wanted to take it out on someone.
    I don't know, but I've been the "trying my best" worker hoping for my shift to end when something like that happened.

My "just before retirement" job was in a bigbox and some people are just so above these underlings they think they can do what ever they want.

I felt like a quick wave through his smoke might help. Didn't have a blackjack on me. :):
    Turned out OK.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Wasted 11 bucks at lunch today. Got the sweet 'n sour chicken in the cafeteria. Took 1 bite and almost spit it out. Threw the rest in the trash. It was nasty. Chicken was breaded, not batter dipped, so it was just soggy mush. Rice was majorly overcooked so it was soggy mush too. :puke: Went to the little convenience store and got a pre-made tuna salad sandwich and an egg salad sandwich. They weren't much better but I managed to get them down. :noway::noway:
    You're brave!
    I'd rate gas station tuna salad and egg salad up there with gas station sushi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom