OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hi DD

What happen to Callie? She ok?
    She got out of the fence yesterday morning and the dog next door had her treed. Once I got them to put the dog back in, I had to get a ladder out and get her down from the tree, but it looked like she may have torn a claw off one of her back paws. Had a heck of a time getting her down (she kept wanting to grab hold of the tree). She spent yesterday hiding, then slept cuddled up to me in bed last night. Now she's hiding again. Like I said, I don't see any obvious injuries other than her paw, and she doesn't act like she's in pain when I touch her. Hoping she's just freaked out and will get back to normal but I'm still worried.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    She got out of the fence yesterday morning and the dog next door had her treed. Once I got them to put the dog back in, I had to get a ladder out and get her down from the tree, but it looked like she may have torn a claw off one of her back paws. Had a heck of a time getting her down (she kept wanting to grab hold of the tree). She spent yesterday hiding, then slept cuddled up to me in bed last night. Now she's hiding again. Like I said, I don't see any obvious injuries other than her paw, and she doesn't act like she's in pain when I touch her. Hoping she's just freaked out and will get back to normal but I'm still worried.
    Poor little thing.
    My favorite cat was an indoor cat.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    She will learn that the house is a safe place.
    Well she should always feel that way, but she enjoys wandering around the yard. It's not like she roams the neighborhood. She obviously got into the neighbor's yard but the tree she got up in is only about 10 feet from the property line.

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Trying out this new thingy my daughter got for the dog.
    It is a 2ft - lengthens to about 3ft, tether which buckles into a seat belt latch and hooks to the doggie harness on the other end.
    It WORKS!

Now if I have to take folks in my car and can't leave the dog behind, I have a way to not cover my passengers with laser guided white dog fur keyed to anything dark color.

He doesn't care much for it, but it works and we shared a moment of howling once we were alone again.
    Now that he does love!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Trying out this new thingy my daughter got for the dog.
    It is a 2ft - lengthens to about 3ft, tether which buckles into a seat belt latch and hooks to the doggie harness on the other en
    It WORKS!

Now if I have to take folks in my car and can't leave the dog behind, I have a way to not cover my passengers with laser guided white dog fur keyed to anything dark color.

He doesn't care much for it, but it works and we shared a moment of howling once we were alone again.
    Now that he does love!
    I bought one that was too long I think. It allowed him to wrap it around the head rest and hang himself. So I look back and there he is choking himself. Since then he tries to make sure his dirty paws get on every single surface in the vehicle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom