OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Getting new tires this morning.
    My cub mower has decided it did not need the starter solenoid, and I had to jump it with a wire to start it. Add that to the list of spring tasks to fix. My task list is getting a bit long. I may even hire some of it out.
    I need to pick up pavers and sand for the new firepit I would like to put in Sunday. The garden is not done. The trail down to the creek needs some chainsaw work. I need to paint the house. I have two interior doors that need replaced, a window, and one bedroom to paint. Those are just some of the tasks I would like to get done in the next 5 weeks before school is out. Others can wait though like new gutters.

morning all

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Getting new tires this morning.
    My cub mower has decided it did not need the starter solenoid, and I had to jump it with a wire to start it. Add that to the list of spring tasks to fix. My task list is getting a bit long. I may even hire some of it out.
    I need to pick up pavers and sand for the new firepit I would like to put in Sunday. The garden is not done. The trail down to the creek needs some chainsaw work. I need to paint the house. I have two interior doors that need replaced, a window, and one bedroom to paint. Those are just some of the tasks I would like to get done in the next 5 weeks before school is out. Others can wait though like new gutters.

morning all
    I'm tired just reading about all that! Planning it out would do me in.
    I can hope for Godspeed your way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom