OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Good Morning INGO! Starting to pack up for a road trip to see a buddy in North Carolina. We hope to do a road trip and some target range trips including the Hyatt Guns sporting clays course outside of Charlotte. Maybe search out some old style gun shops in the “boonies” and who knows what you find?
    Have a great INGO day! :ingo:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Good Morning INGO! Starting to pack up for a road trip to see a buddy in North Carolina. We hope to do a road trip and some target range trips including the Hyatt Guns sporting clays course outside of Charlotte. Maybe search out some old style gun shops in the “boonies” and who knows what you find?
    Have a great INGO day! :ingo:
    have a good trip!

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    This house is plumbed so conveniently with a drain right in the water heater cradle.
    New to me when we moved here.

Old house, I was running a hose outside to drain the lime out of the water heater.
    I try to get this done every May and October.
    It's May enough.

Here I just need a foot long piece to keep splashing down, turn the knob and it's done in just a few minutes, with nothing to clean up or put away.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Good late night hello and good morning to you all. Too much rain yesterday. But todays a new day! Trying mount disconnect on the barn today when I get home then sleep . Not getting much of that lately.
    Sleep is important, TM. I fell asleep driving once. I don't recommend it. Your switch doesn't come with a warning. It just puts you to sleep when it gets too deprived.

Top Bottom