OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I just saw what might be the most stupid news reporter comment on WTHR that I have ever seen. It was a story about IMPD giving away free gun locks. The reporter demonstrated how to unlock and lock the lock (just the lock, no gun involved). He said that if you didn't know how to do it, the officers would show you. Then it came... "Earlier I saw a woman bring in her unloaded... "caliber gun" I guess is what it's called." :facepalm:
    I have a caliber gun. Mine is special though. I think it was the 44th one made.
    What was the question?
    :laugh:

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    I just saw what might be the most stupid news reporter comment on WTHR that I have ever seen. It was a story about IMPD giving away free gun locks. The reporter demonstrated how to unlock and lock the lock (just the lock, no gun involved). He said that if you didn't know how to do it, the officers would show you. Then it came... "Earlier I saw a woman bring in her unloaded... "caliber gun" I guess is what it's called." :facepalm:
    if you can't operate a gun lock please give me a call and I will come and take the gun off your hands, you are too stupid to be allowed one

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Welp, inside from fence watch. Thinking about left over Pizza King Sub and maybe a scotch. It is my official weekend.

Moved the moms to summer pasture last weekend, took them till this morning to find a way out. County SD called me at sunup and asked if I was missing some cows.

How the heck do I know? The sun is just up. Well I was, yep they were mine. So been trying to find the way out. Wife n I spent 4 days patching fence. I spent two weeks getting it ready.

Storms to my west, storms to my north. Last thing I want is to get caught out in a bean field in a rain storm. 4 wheel just won’t get you out of that. I looked like a deer poacher out there with a flood light. Gonna grab a snack n a nap in my chair while NOT watching the news.

Morning INGO.

Night INGO. :wavey:

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Welp, inside from fence watch. Thinking about left over Pizza King Sub and maybe a scotch. It is my official weekend.

Moved the moms to summer pasture last weekend, took them till this morning to find a way out. County SD called me at sunup and asked if I was missing some cows.

How the heck do I know? The sun is just up. Well I was, yep they were mine. So been trying to find the way out. Wife n I spent 4 days patching fence. I spent two weeks getting it ready.

Storms to my west, storms to my north. Last thing I want is to get caught out in a bean field in a rain storm. 4 wheel just won’t get you out of that. I looked like a deer poacher out there with a flood light. Gonna grab a snack n a nap in my chair while NOT watching the news.

Morning INGO.

Night INGO. :wavey:
    No fun. I have helped neighbors catch cows. Used my drone to find them in the corn field..
    Lots of work!

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Good night and morning y’all
    Just got in from a drive around the plant so nice outside.. now training someone on the rider scrubber truck..
    Have a great morning! Tim

Top Bottom