OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I mowed today, got the small bathroom laminate floor in.
    2 tri axles of clay fill came today.. but my access to a skid steer can’t happen for about a week.. so going to peck away at it with my tractor.
    Tomorrow morning installing yard hydrant.. 3 hydrant’s we’re almost 200.00 a piece.. awful
    Woodford brand made in Iowa. Finally time for bed.. night all D77FDB57-BD14-4CD5-B17B-1FEBC2E86736.jpeg AA786318-CF4E-4513-8B92-18F78A8E4F7D.jpeg

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I have checked in with all my family after the tornadoes way down south of us here.

Only major injury happened as my cousin was shooing his chickens out of their barn, to give them a fighting chance.
    He said he saw something coming toward him; it was a fence post from somewhere and he couldn't get out of the way. Broke his femur.
    He's fine. Barn's gone.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I have checked in with all my family after the tornadoes way down south of us here.

Only major injury happened as my cousin was shooing his chickens out of their barn, to give them a fighting chance.
    He said he saw something coming toward him; it was a fence post from somewhere and he couldn't get out of the way. Broke his femur.
    He's fine. Barn's gone.
    How're the chickens?

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    In from cow watch, “Thar be TV Har”. No world news yet just regular ol’ Dish Net, wife says he’ll come back in a week to hook me up to the www. And mount it on the wall.

Yes, TV’s can be to big. I’m not used to moving my head horizontally to watch TV. Thinking about moving my “Favorite“ chair into the dining room. (I hardly eat in there anyway).

Thinking two PBnJ’s. And one single bourbon then back out to the fence. Got a fresh bag o Beech-Nut, wife is off for the weekend, I may get some sleep in the morning.

Howdy INGO, :wavey:

PS. Seeing some fellows getting ready to plant, hope the rain is little for a couple weeks.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    To some extent, yes. Some just leave the forum because it eats up their time. DB is another that I check on periodically. I may need to meet up with him for a root beer float this summer.
    He likes one of my FB post every now and then. Especially Waylon pics.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    evolevo
    Top Bottom