OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It must be a kabob kind of day. I'm using cut up pork chops with onion, mushrooms, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes and zucchini.
    Howdy mom! I just did chicken, mushrooms, orange and green pepper and red onion. Marinated them overnight in Italian dressing and basted them with some dressing while they cooked.

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I'm set up for autopay with Xfinity, but I always pay it early anyway. But when I pay, and they give me credit for paying, it doesn't hit my bank account for 3 or 4 days. Seems like it should be instantaneous or nearly so.
    I use a number of accounts. One I keep for just this stuff.
    It wasn't until I downgraded our service to internet only that all these new, tiresome troubles began.

Not sure I can do any better in this little berg, though.
    Nothing I hate worse than, "nuthin' you can do! Suck it up and deal with it" type things.

I always feel that my efforts can affect outcomes. Suck it up does not fit in my way of thinking.

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I don't mind having them, but this one little corner of the family (the older grandkids' part) doesn't believe in making plans. If I'd have known, I could've just gotten everything when I did my shopping Friday. That's the only frustrating part. Well, that and when those 4 kids (only 2 of which are "our" grandkids) are together it is total chaos. They all try to talk at once, which means the volume just keeps going up until everyone is yelling. That is "normal" for them. :faint:
    Starting to sound like normal for you, too for the remainder.

Godspeed and love on the children.
    Can't fix the olds!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've got 6 grackles out in the back yard. They appear to be eating bugs out of the grass. When I was a kid we used to shoot them with BB guns, but I recently found out that they're a protected species. Not sure that they were back then though. I just knew that they liked to eat the cherries so Dad gave his blessing to shoot them and starlings.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I got my tomatoes planted after I came home from mom and dad's and a few flowers. The rest will get planted tomorrow. Grill is lit and I guess we are going to play pool and have a few drinks after we eat. We weren't there very late last night. Hubby was tired.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I haven't decided if I'm going to dig up a little spot to plant some jalapenos and habaneros. I'm starting to run low on my supply of dried crushed peppers. I don't know if it would be worth it, or if I should just buy some at the grocery and dry them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The Mexicans down the block on the next street over sound like they are having a party. Music just started up. They live in the house where my best friend grew up.

Top Bottom