• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    As will the rest of your life, the first will always be the baby. Just wait until you want to go out to eat but the baby just fell a sleep in your arms and then you decide you will eat in. Happens a lot more then you might think.

What is this go out and eat with a baby thing you speak of? Is that something like a good night sleep with a baby?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Well, it just wasn't meant to be. Birth mom changed her mind. Agency is putting our profile back up.

No hard feelings towards the birth mom. We loved her, and she needs to do what is best for her and her family.

Just hoping good things head our way soon.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Well, it just wasn't meant to be. Birth mom changed her mind. Agency is putting our profile back up.

No hard feelings towards the birth mom. We loved her, and she needs to do what is best for her and her family.

Man, I'm really sorry things have gone a bit backward on you guys but just remember He works in mysterious ways and His ways are not our ways. As Msgr. Schaedel always said "God's providence never fails".

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I was worried about that but didn't say anything. Her situation didn't seem like someone ready to give up a child.

hang in there, the little one is out there somewhere!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Thanks. It is what it is. No matter how hard it gets, just have to try and keep my faith and hopes up. All the pain will be worth it at the end. It better be anyway...

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

So sorry to hear that ..... Keep you chin up, and keep on praying .....

GOOD things, will come to you .....

nbunga

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    So sorry to hear that. Just hang in there it will happen. It almost seems like a failed adoption is a rite of passage for adoptive parents. Almost all of the people I know that have adopted have gone through it. My wife and I spent two days in the hospital with the the baby before the birth mother changed her mind. Just like you we had no hard feelings for her. My wife still keeps in touch with her today. We figured God brought us together for some reason even if we never know why. You guys will be in our prayers.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Just an update :)
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/428348-best-christmas-ever.html

D8222EE2-37B0-4144-91BE-79E8ADDE5802_zpsvyq4akrt.jpg

Top Bottom