• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    Only a few months ago, our friends on the other side of the aisle were grumbling about how any mention of gun control was political suicide. Now, they're standing disheveled on their desktops, tearing at their shirts, slobbering as they scream for total disarmament. I don't see how any rational patriot can question their agenda after this. Seems they've cast a very bright light onto themselves and that reality hasn't started to sink in yet. It's for this reason I'm looking with great anticipation to next year's mid-term elections. Will they suffer the same downrange effects as they did following the original Assault Weapons Ban?

I think perhaps it would've been MUCH better for their cause to remain calm and focus on disarming us via baby steps. Your thoughts?

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I know I will be watching how my reps vote and handle this, If they are not on my side then I will cast my vote accordingly, however I will not just vote them out for the sake of getting them out, I will seek the candidate to replace them with that will be on my side and hopefully help restore our Rights and Freedoms! Its time to take our government back peacefully for now with our vote before this government trashes our great nation any further!

Top Bottom