• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Take the opportunity to use it as a "trainer" can.

Find an appropriate place and practice deploying it and spraying it. See how long it actually takes you when you're pumped up a bit. Don't waste the opportunity.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Gotta ask!

How did you figure it out? :D

Trying to spray 2 attacking pitbulls. Nothing like whipping out the OC and press the button only to find the little stream barely shooting out then stop all together. You could shake it and hear plenty of OC left, it just had no way of exiting. Dogs are the only thing I use OC for anyway.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Racoons and possums are a target when they try to knock over your trash cans and get into the contents. If behind the barn, anything goes, gun or spray.
    I wouldn't depend on it, especially if approached by pit bulls or feral dogs.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011

Find an appropriate place and practice deploying it and spraying it. See how long it actually takes you when you're pumped up a bit. Don't waste the opportunity.
    +1 and use it as a chance to practice a gross and fine motor skill while under the effects of the spray, so if you get blow back or have it used on you, you'll know how and that you can fight through it.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    Couple years ago I had a couple of out of date cans.

I also had a problem with people walking their dogs on our road and letting them take a dump in my front yard along the edge of the road.

I sprayed the front ten feet or so with the out dated spray. Sure messed with those dogs. They decided to take a dump somewhere else for a while.

I just sit in the cottage and laughed my a@@ off watching all the sneezing and confused looks on the people trying to figure out why their poor dog did not take a dump where they normally did. Especially one old woman that stopped both her dog every day at my yard. She was upset big time...LOL

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh

I like this. Good idea. If you get in the wrong place, have a hose ready. Effects will last about two hours.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    If you're lucky.
    I got hit one night at work and eventually got home. The next morning I was driving my daughter to school. I brushed my eyebrow and experienced some piercing pain. I had wiped it into my eye. I got home and my eye was blood red.

brwnfldl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Out of date probably means the propellant is gone. Don't ask me how I figured that out.

If the propellant has leaked out, is it not due to the expiration date. Expiration date is for the potency. It has leaked out due to a poor manufacturing process and quality assurance. I recommend that you switch to another brand if this has happened to you.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I hit myself with backblast once, I knew it was gonna happen, but I had to spray an aggressive dog that happened to be upwind of me.

P.S. Make tacos :D

Top Bottom