• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mirrorblue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    South Bend
    Hi everyone - I just joined INGO tonight.

I'm in South Bend and shoot at Kodiak's - which is a great range.

Are there any outdoor ranges in the Michiana area?

Thanks for your help,

JG

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    there is one in Osceola cant remember the exact name. But i remember you have to pay a yearly fee and if you paid the fee now you would have to pay again in jan

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    Join the Edwardsberg Conservation Club. Must be a member or a guest of a member to shoot there. They have a covered pistol/.22 rimfire range. Great bunch of guys there. There is a yearly membership fee.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Welcome to INGO. St Joseph Restoration Club is actually in Elkhart County (just across the line). I'm a member. It's a great place. You get a gate key and can shoot any time during the hours of operation.Yes, there is a yearly membership fee. No, they don't prorate yearly memberships.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Welcome to INGO. St Joseph Restoration Club is actually in Elkhart County (just across the line). I'm a member. It's a great place. You get a gate key and can shoot any time during the hours of operation.Yes, there is a yearly membership fee. No, they don't prorate yearly memberships.

this is the one i was talking about, i thought it was in oc for some reason.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    A lot of people slam it, but I really like it there. Where else can you get a key to the place and just go? In fact, I have a couple of boxes of 9mm just SITTING there so I might have to shoot them off tomorrow!

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    -
    Hi everyone - I just joined INGO tonight.

I'm in South Bend and shoot at Kodiak's - which is a great range.

Are there any outdoor ranges in the Michiana area?

Thanks for your help,

JG

K.O.P- Kingsbury Ordinance Plant
    In LaPorte. You can get there from SR 35 or 104. They re-did it a few years ago, I haven't been but hear its nice.

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    A lot of people slam it, but I really like it there. Where else can you get a key to the place and just go? In fact, I have a couple of boxes of 9mm just SITTING there so I might have to shoot them off tomorrow!

Not knocking St. Joe at all, just bringing out the fact the Edwardsberg Con. Club doesn't give you a key but you do get the combination to the lock. Once a member the range is available to shooting unless there is a match or other activities going on.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    There is also Bend of the River Conservation Club in Niles. Never been there but I have a buddy that shoots some there quite a bit. I shoot at Kodiak and Cass County Conservation Club.

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    There is also Bend of the River Conservation Club in Niles. Never been there but I have a buddy that shoots some there quite a bit. I shoot at Kodiak and Cass County Conservation Club.

Where pray tell do you shoot at Cass County Conservation Club. I live not far from there and drive right by on my way to Edwardsberg and there is no range visible.

BCCS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Edwardsburg is very active club and great for trap but I am not a fan of the setup of their rifle and pistol ranges (ie, if someone on the rifle range wants to check a target at 150 yards then the pistol range has to shut down until they are done.) I really like nappanee CC, they just overhauled the berms and put in a nice covered range for pistol and carbines, and they allow you to shoot steel.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    The St Joe is on winter hours. It closes at 5pm. Nice place. I go to Howard Township Conservation Club. It is on Terminal road Niles Michigan. $65 dollars a year. 25,50, 100 and 200 yard ranges. I live north side of SB and it is about a 20 minute drive. I am hoping to make it out there Wednesday if the weather is good. PM me and I can take you as a guest if we can arrange a good time. I have been shooting there for the last few years and it is a nice friendly place. Great time.

vork08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    NWI
    Kingsbury is nice since it was redone. There was a minimal fee, but the Rangemasters were on point, and made for a great shoot when it got crowded.

Top Bottom