• ...and so much more!
  • TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Greetings Fellow INGOers ...

Normally, we keep our posts in the Training area; but, Revere's Riders Marty Brown Memorial Events are more about remembrance and fund raising than they are about training. So, I thought I'd step outside the tread to catch some additional views.

Over the last 3 years, Revere's Riders has raised over $43,000 for Ovar'coming Together (an Indianapolis 501(3)c non-profit dedicated to supporting women diagnosed with ovarian cancer) via the Marty Brown Memorial series of events. Come join us on June 4th in this worthwhile cause. You might just leave with items worth more than the price of your ticket. You are guaranteed to have a great time with a great group of people along with potentially learning a thing or two about rifle marksmanship.

The first event of the 2022 series is next Saturday, June 4th . For anyone familiar with Revere's Riders, the MBM Open #1 will be a light, 1 day version of our basic rifle 125 with some assorted skills challenges, the opportunity to shoot a Barrett .50 cal, silent auctions and other opportunities to win some really nice prizes.

Everyone that buys a ticket, gets a bling bag of goodies donated by the various sponsors and everyone wins a door prize. The door prizes range from a coffee mug to a really nice Pioneer Arms Ak47.

Please check the link and come helps us out....

Marty Brown Memorial Open Round #1 – One Day Rifle (Liberty, IN)

...and mods, my sincere apologies for stepping outside the lines! It is a worthy cause.

Top Bottom