• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Do you prefer kydex or leather? I like kydex personally.;) Maybe something like this with OWB loops made to your specs.
    0a54955b.jpg

Or this
    e35b5371.png

Joe K

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Anderson, IN
    Thanks for the replies guys as for the serpa holster how tight does it hold to the body?

Dtrap: I believe my friend ordered one of your IWB holsters he was very satisfied with it I am concerned with that thick of a gun that the IWB would be uncomfortable any thoughts or experience with that? Perhaps we should talk over the phone about prices and options I would prefer an OWB real high and tight to the body. Let me know....

Ebux

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Joe. I also like the Blackhawk Serpa. One word of caution make sure you practice your draw. A cop buddy told me they have incidents with firing the gun as you draw because you use your index finger to release the retention. I have never had an issue personally though. For IWB I love my crossbreed.

SpyderRick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Greenwood
    Joe check out Hooch Holsters in the advertisers section here on the forum. He made me a IWB kydex style holster for my G23 and I am very happy with it. He makes OWB also as I seem the one he had recently made for his 357 and it was very nice also. Held it very close to the body. Check Jeff out he does great work.

10-96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Safariland 6378 ALS paddle holster. Really like mine. Close enough for me. BUT, harder to conceal because it tends to ride lower than what I'm used to (Bianchi Carylok for G19). Love the ALS retention system. Suede lined, so no harm to finish.

Joe K

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Anderson, IN
    Thanks everyone for the commentary I have been trying to get through to Jeff to quote me some holsters for my 19 and 30sf but as a newb I do not have PM or Email privileges as of yet if anyone speaks or messages with him please pass it to PM me.

VoteRedTeam

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Thanks everyone for the commentary I have been trying to get through to Jeff to quote me some holsters for my 19 and 30sf but as a newb I do not have PM or Email privileges as of yet if anyone speaks or messages with him please pass it to PM me.

I just got an OWB holster from Comp-Tac for my XDM 5.25 and love the holster and couldn't have been more satisfied with the buying experience from them. I had a lot of trouble finding a holster for my XDM due to the barrel length and wanting to have it fully covered. They make one-offs for almost any gun and are reasonably priced ($79 for mine). They let me know from the beginning that they were running 4 days behind on the production line....but sure enough 5 days after I ordered it, I got a tracking number, and 2-3 days after that I had my holster. They even keep one of each gun they make a holster for....then hand-tighten each holster to your exact model gun. Can't beat that kind of quality control.
    HTML:
    http://www.comp-tac.com/catalog.php?cPath=27&osCsid=eisuqijh3m93or06uita0e09u6

Joe K

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Anderson, IN
    I ordered a holster from Jeff at Hooch Holsters I had him set it up OWB and bought the IWB loops as well, cannot wait to get it and put it to work.

Top Bottom