• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    "Our September USPSA Pistol Match is this Friday/Saturday (9/14-15/18). Sign-ups open at 9:00 AM and we shoot at 10:00 AM both days. The new shooters meeting will be held at 9:30 AM on Bay 2. There will be six stages including a Classifier. Stages will be posted via the website (www.orpci.org).

This match will be our annual SWAP MEET DAYS. Bring your shooting related items for sale or trade. We will also have a free stuff table for great treasures you want to just give away.

OTHER STUFF:

The next ORPCI MultiGun will be Friday/Saturday 9/28-29/18"

Per Gary.

Per me, the multi-gun can be shot pistol only or pcc only. Makes for some fun accuracy practice.

Edit - Just noticed that Gary refers to USPSA as a pistol match (as we all know it should be) but pcc is allowed.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    Someone told me a few weeks ago that the multi-gun can be pistol and AR only as well if you don't have a shot gun. Is that correct? I need to get more familiar with my AR and get another round of USPSA in before i make it to a 3 gun match, but would love to get into it.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Someone told me a few weeks ago that the multi-gun can be pistol and AR only as well if you don't have a shot gun. Is that correct? I need to get more familiar with my AR and get another round of USPSA in before i make it to a 3 gun match, but would love to get into it.

Pistol only, 3 gun, 2 gun, pcc only.

If you can handle your AR safely & you have shot USPSA safely then you are good to go.

Top Bottom