• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtball

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    I have a Glock 30 that has been my carry for some time now, this is not the original, as that was replaced by Glock because it would throw brass in my face. This the new replacement is now bouncing brass off the bridge of my nose and getting sick of it. After looking into replacements I like the XDM .45. So who has one and what are ur thoughts on it?

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Can't really go wrong either way, but I would definitely call and complain to Glock again. You already spent the money on their platform, they'll make it work for you.

Dirtball

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    10am on Monday, and back to Glock it goes again. They didn't sound all that thrilled about the 2nd return.

Dirtball

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    I really like the G30 but I'm tired of flinching, not from recoil but the casing chucked in my face. If this doesn't work itself out this time I'm moving over to the 3.8 in .45. I shot my mothers 3.8 in .9 and liked it.

8th SPS USAF

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hobart , In
    3.8 XDM 45

I have XDM3.8 in 9/40/45 The 45 is my favorite. A little more recoil than my 4.5 and 5.25 XDM is 45, but fun to shoot and for a guy with small hands the backstrap number 1 fits my hand best.IMO it is better than Glk30.30s,36
    Good luck

Dustzilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Indy
    I have the XDM 3.8" compact .45 and I LOVE it. It shoots better than I do and it is 100% reliable. It is my EDC and my bump in the night gun. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't come with a lifetime supply of free ammo. :D

I am surprised that Glock didn't get the fix right the first time. I am interested to see how they make it right for you, as they have a great reputation.

I live in Indy if you bought the ammo I'd let you shoot mine sometime. :draw:

Tater22LR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Columbus Area
    I have a 4.5 XDM 9. Put a PRP drop in trigger kit to reduce pull and over travel. Also adhesive rubber grip from PRP. Absolutely great pistol. Also small grip insert.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom