• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    They most likely bought a truckload of them thinking they could resell for 2x what they paid for them. Now the panic is dying fast & they are wanting to unload them.
    I'd say wait until the price drops to pre panic or lower. Here locally the shelves are full of plastic mags that were held back to get the price up, & now they can't reprice them fast enough to get them to sell.

Mysticwolf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    You guys are rite, they are not pmags, but they are for the AR-15, just thought I would share. $12.00 is a pretty good price, I bought a few of the same thing before the panic at about the same price.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Bradis has these right now for $14.95. A little more money, but you dont have to pay shipping and your getting local. The ones they have look just like the ones in the above link. They are aluminum.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Not all aluminum mags are created equal. If you paid $12 for these pre panic then you got took. The only way I would use a C Product mag anymore is if it was the only thing keeping my rifle from becoming a club.

I've had several in the past that have has welds split, followers jam, floor plate tabs break, etc. I have a hard time at the range not shooting AT them.

Mysticwolf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Not all aluminum mags are created equal. If you paid $12 for these pre panic then you got took. The only way I would use a C Product mag anymore is if it was the only thing keeping my rifle from becoming a club.

I've had several in the past that have has welds split, followers jam, floor plate tabs break, etc. I have a hard time at the range not shooting AT them.

I have several of them and have never had a problem with any, the ones that came with the gun when I bought it have had several hundreds of rounds shot through them, never a hiccup or misfire. As long as they work, I'll shoot them.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    evolevo
    Top Bottom