Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I adore you guys. Otherwise, yea it would have been in poor taste. As it is I am sorry to hear we are possibly splitting students. Either way they will be getting a great class.

Now I have to figure out how the hell I'm going to get my carcass to Terre Haute and ready to go before 08:00 that day!

On the bright side, it will save me from being twisted into a chubby, squishy pretzel by icp, so it's all good.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Now I have to figure out how the hell I'm going to get my carcass to Terre Haute and ready to go before 08:00 that day!

On the bright side, it will save me from being twisted into a chubby, squishy pretzel by icp, so it's all good.

I don't know how you can do a one hand class without me there to heckle and ridicule.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011

It will not save you. Only a reschedule so that I can attend BOTH classes will save you. And it's not the "pretzel" so much as the "squeal like a pig".

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't know how you can do a one hand class without me there to heckle and ridicule.

You make a strong point.

We are limited by Brother John's schedule, though.

It will not save you. Only a reschedule so that I can attend BOTH classes will save you. And it's not the "pretzel" so much as the "squeal like a pig".

Oh, there will be none of that. There's no chance I'll still be alive by the time you reach that point in the encounter.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    You make a strong point.

We are limited by Brother John's schedule, though.

Oh, there will be none of that. There's no chance I'll still be alive by the time you reach that point in the encounter.

I don't want to interrupt John's schedule. He's working to put together a car event for me. Unfortunately I think I was the one who requested a partner session and it seems I'm going to miss it.

And we always have people on here asking about training opportunities. There are so many and so diverse as to be scheduled on top of each other. Car, combative, partner, one hand manipulations... Oh my. It gets me a little flush. I am baffled when people come in and ask where to find a class. I can't swing a dead cat without hitting one.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't want to interrupt John's schedule. He's working to put together a car event for me. Unfortunately I think I was the one who requested a partner session and it seems I'm going to miss it.

And we always have people on here asking about training opportunities. There are so many and so diverse as to be scheduled on top of each other. Car, combative, partner, one hand manipulations... Oh my. It gets me a little flush. I am baffled when people come in and ask where to find a class. I can't swing a dead cat without hitting one.

As usual, you make an excellent point.

The opportunities not only exist locally, but they are far more abundant in numbers and diversity than ever before.

That leaves the "I can't afford it" argument, once the availability issue becomes moot. I wish I could afford some of the guns and gear owned by some of the more vocal "I can't afford training" people.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    As usual, you make an excellent point.

The opportunities not only exist locally, but they are far more abundant in numbers and diversity than ever before.

That leaves the "I can't afford it" argument, once the availability issue becomes moot. I wish I could afford some of the guns and gear owned by some of the more vocal "I can't afford training" people.

Well, you COULD if you'd stop wasting it on training and making those rock star instructors even more rich.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    This class is SOLD OUT! Thanks to everyone who has signed up and shown interest. Thanks especially to those who have already attended and helped to spread the word, we really appreciate it. We are really looking forward to meeting new people and seeing some familiar faces. It will be a great time with a lot of learning going on.

Top Bottom