• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Apparently, her Facebook page is assploding from her fans taking her to task for her endorsement of Gingich. She's losing a lot of fans, many of whom seem to be Santorum fans. I can't help but wonder what the election day strategy of the TEA Party is going to be should Gingrich or Romney win the nomination. Both are leagues away from the basics of the TEA Party. This will likely kill the movement. And the gop.

On Sarah Palin's Facebook Page, a Revolt Against Newt Gingrich - Conor Friedersdorf - Politics - The Atlantic

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Losing "likes" on Facebook is "paying a price"???

Welcome to the 21st Century.:laugh:
    Many of those same people have likley contributed money to her PAC. Her stance will likely dry that source of income, along with her "book" sales, right up. Yeah, those "likes" equate to good will and dollars.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Many of those same people have likley contributed money to her PAC. Her stance will likely dry that source of income, along with her "book" sales, right up. Yeah, those "likes" equate to good will and dollars.

Since she spends so much of the PAC money on her family vacation, er, worldwide political campaign support tour, that may well put a crimp in her style.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    "Ya know, for a so called brain dead, dimwitted moron, Barbie doll who supposedly can't chew gum and walk at the same time sure manages to get under then skin of many of you.

If you think this way of her, why do you even care what she does? :dunno: Isn't she irrelevant?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Both are leagues away from the basics of the TEA Party. This will likely kill the movement.

And both the democrat party and the establishment republicans are just fine with this possibility, for the power alliance will remain intact.

.....And the gop.

You are more hopeful than I am (at least in regards to the progressive elements of it).

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    And both the democrat party and the establishment republicans are just fine with this possibility, for the power alliance will remain intact.

^this! SP does not equal TP. She is the TP Exspress which is not what the TP really is. RP u could say is true TP.

Its RP or O 4 me at this point!
    We either try to save the ship or allow a captain that will ram us full steam ahead now rather than have my kids deal with it.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Tea party will still be able to try and get lots of conservative senators and congressman elected, lots of dems up for re-election this time around. Obviously the hopes for a real conservative in the white house are all but lost.

RMOR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Anderson
    RP u could say is true TP.

Its RP or O 4 me at this point!
    We either try to save the ship or allow a captain that will ram us full steam ahead now rather than have my kids deal with it.

I'm feelin' this exactly, except I can't bring myself to embrace the second part of that statement about O. If the vote were today and RP was out I think I'd rather not even show up to vote, and I hate to say that.

Top Bottom