Palmetto Lowers for $50 (in store only!)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7.62-5.56Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Portland, IN
    i ordered 4. two of each style. going to build a .22 for my son, .308 for me, 9mm SBR for me, and i havent figured out what im going to do with the other one. anyone got any ideas what to do with the 4th?

Justin

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    i ordered 4. two of each style. going to build a .22 for my son, .308 for me, 9mm SBR for me, and i havent figured out what im going to do with the other one. anyone got any ideas what to do with the 4th?

Justin

Where did you find .308 lowers? I didn't even know they had them? What was the cost?

dpzj96

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    ECI
    I can't decide if I want to build a rifle or build a pistol, which would eventually become an sbr. Decisions decisions. :dunno:

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    For the people that sent me their order numbers, The FFL has been sent to PSA. Please keep track of your purchase and let me know if they give you a shipping date.

inav8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Pendleton
    According to another forum, they don't expect to begin shipping the lowers from this past weekends sale for about another 10 days. All other parts should ship in their "as advertised" times. I ordered my lower first, and I'm expecting it to arrive last. :eek:

Tango

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Blah, blah, blah they're both mil-spec. This should be your retort. If you want to buy a crappy lower because you can save $20 bucks go ahead lol.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    For the people that sent me their order numbers, The FFL has been sent to PSA. Please keep track of your purchase and let me know if they give you a shipping date.

Will do! When I called the store to confirm, I let the gentleman I talked to know that I put your email down as the ship to email address. I think you will know when it ships before I do. :)

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    i hope you guys realize that PSAs are basically only rejected Spike's...

Have you ever compared the two? They're the same sans PSA has a crappy finish. Spike's has higher quality control and specs.

Blah, blah, blah they're both mil-spec. This should be your retort. If you want to buy a crappy lower because you can save $20 bucks go ahead lol.

:dunno:

Also, can you please direct me to the $79 Spikes lowers. I'd like to buy some.

dpzj96

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    ECI
    According to another forum, they don't expect to begin shipping the lowers from this past weekends sale for about another 10 days. All other parts should ship in their "as advertised" times. I ordered my lower first, and I'm expecting it to arrive last. :eek:

I got an email from the USPS saying:

"This message was sent to you at the request of palmetto state armory, to notify you that they have shipped a package to you. For details about your shipment or to track your package, please refer to the information below."

It says it was sent Priority mail and should be delivered in 1-3 days.

Top Bottom