Palmetto State Armory--Quick Shipping!!!?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Last Wednesday I ordered a barreled upper from PSA: PSA 16" Midlength Stainless 5.56 Slim 1:7 SS15G2 Upper - No BCG or Charging Handle

I have ordered from PSA several times in the past and usually they take a little while to ship, especially their barreled uppers. The upper was on sale, so the price was right. I figured I would have 3 or 4 weeks to wait, with the NRA show and sales driving their volume, and I was OK with the wait.

Imagine my surprise when the upper showed up today! I ordered it on April 8 and it arrived on April 15. How awesome is that? Cheap and fast, if it is also good, then it is a Unicorn, some kind of Easter miracle!

Last edited:

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    They must be caught up. Ive ordered stuff from PSA and it usually took a month to even create a shipping label.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Last Wednesday I ordered a barreled upper from PSA: PSA 16" Midlength Stainless 5.56 Slim 1:7 SS15G2 Upper - No BCG or Charging Handle

I have ordered from PSA several times in the past and usually they take a little while to ship, especially their barreled uppers. The upper was on sale, so the price was right. I figured I would have 3 or 4 weeks to wait, with the NRA show and sales driving their volume, and I was OK with the wait.

Imagine my surprise when the upper showed up today! I ordered it on May 8 and it arrived on May 15. How awesome is that? Cheap and fast, if it is also good, then it is a Unicorn, some kind of Easter miracle!
    Wow, you both ordered and received it in the future... That IS fast! :stickpoke: :):

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    Wow, you both ordered and received it in the future... That IS fast! :stickpoke: :):

back-to-the-future-great-scott_zpswafsbgmu.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    ok so it wasn't just me who got caught on the date typo. I had to read it several times and check the original post date. But anyway that is fast shipping.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Eh, I've had ammo orders ship relatively quickly (in the past)... But have it take two weeks for two mags to show up. Oh well.

PSA is where you order if you don't need something yesterday.

ghosst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2015
    Lapel
    I've ordered from PS four times now and have had every package delivered within 6 days. Perhaps I've been lucky.

Top Bottom