• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I purchased a handgun on Monday. 96 hours later my order still has not shipped. All it says is "processing". I am very unhappy right now. Anyone else have this problem with them?

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    I purchased a handgun on Monday. 96 hours later my order still has not shipped. All it says is "processing". I am very unhappy right now. Anyone else have this problem with them?

No, nobody has EVER complained about PSA having slow shipping.

Terms and Conditions

Shipping Times–Due to the high seasonal/holiday order volume, please allow 10-15 business daysfor your firearm to ship.
    Our PSA rifles are built from the ground up. Please allow at least 3-4 weeksfor delivery. Shipping times will vary during the holidays.
    Order volume is at never before seen levels. We are working as fast as we can to process your orders. Please allow up to 5 business days for your order to ship.

Bowman78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Camby
    Psa will come through. Key to ordering from psa is if you want fast shipping order somewhere else.. They have slow shipping but great prices so chill.. You will get what you ordered.. The longest I've waited total is 14 days.. My wife , around 21 days for a christmas order..

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Placed an order yesterday and I got shipping notification today. Scheduled delivery is the 17th. That's less than 4 business days.

maceace

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    NWI
    I've bought multiple times from them and same thing can take up to a couple of weeks before you get your stuff... I actually bought a vz58 and 3 blem stripped receivers, and my order is still in the "processing" stage...

klrbear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    PSA can be slow at times but (in my experience with several orders) are a great company to deal with. I swear that it does seem like it takes longer to "process" the order when I am more eager to get it. When I am not in a hurry, the order will ship in a day:)

Bravo-4-2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    PSA seldom has the gun you bought in stock. They scramble to find one after you pay for it. If you're ok with that, they can be a good deal. If that's not what you're looking for, buy elsewhere.

I buy elsewhere.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I just placed an order for an SR45. I'm in no hurry for it, and the price was awesome, so we'll see how it goes.

Update: Ordered 6/15 departed the UPS facility heading for here yesterday 6/27. As already stated, I'm not in a hurry for it, so I'm fine with it taking that long. But I can see where it would be frustrating if you need something quick. For what I paid, including shipping and the transfer fee at Falls City firearms, I couldn't buy that gun locally or anywhere else online for that cheap, so I'll deal with the long wait.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    If you wait like 5 days and politely call cust svc and ask for an update, it almost always gets shipped within 24 hours, in my experience.

They have even called me back to let me know the status. Folks just don't have patience nowadays :)

TontoKowalski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I know plenty of people who have had no problems with PSA, and their prices on their sales can be pretty great. However, I do know of a couple who have had difficulties. If you do have a problem that requires a return or replacement, you can count on them to take forever to fix it for you.

Top Bottom