Not open for further replies.

J. Frazier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Clay County, IN
    Hello INGO and to all its members,

It is a pleasure to be surrounded by like minded individuals who are just as patriotic as I am. I have a love for this country and my fellow Americans just like each of you. I am proud to say that I serve this country and my community each and every day I put on my body armor as a deputy in my small town here in Indiana. I like most of you grew up with firearms in my parents’ home and was taught to have a healthy respect for them. I was taught at a young age, by my father, how to hunt small game. The emphasis was always on weapon safety in and out of the woods. Those days spent with my father will always be remembered and cherished.

In my ten years as a law enforcement officer and head firearms instructor, I have had the opportunity to train with professionals from all over the world. I have found that many people have not been as fortunate as me in this area. I started a small firearms business focusing on teaching law abiding citizens and law enforcementofficers shooting skills that just may end up saving their lives, and I take great pride in that.

If anyone knows someone who is starting out and would like a solid foundation in the art of the defensive handgun or other weapon platform please send them my way. My courses are also geared for the veteran shooter who would like to hone those shooting skills in a fun new way in complex shooting drills that will always keep you coming back for more.

If anyone has any questions for me or about training courses that I can provide then feel free to get a hold of me. Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,
    Sgt. Jason Frazier, Owner
    Panther Precision Arms Training, LLC.
    Web Site: www.pantherarmstraining.com
    E-mail: jason@pantherarmstraining.com

J. Frazier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Clay County, IN
    Thanks Everyone!

Thanks for the warm Welcome Everyone!

Westside, I just became a supporter and will be looking into the advertising! Thanks for the helpful Info. I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate my way around INGO.

Thanks Again,

Jason

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom