• ...and so much more!
  • clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    For the last 5 years.

It's hardly the worst thing in the world. And I'm a little concerned that someone is this concerned about it.

I amconcerned about your Bradley Cooper, shirtless Avatar!

I was more concerned with the elements and their impact on the condition of the vehicle, not the fear of cold and or scraping ice.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Every day for the past 3.5 years for my truck. The car spends some time outside as well.
    Keep it cleaned and waxed and don't park under the trees and you should be ok. If you don't tint you windows (even if you do) get leather conditioner if it has leather seats or dash every few months.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I park outside, but I also wash and wax my vehicles regularly... Get remote start for the winter months to ease the pain..

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I park my truck outside every day. I did however have a remote start added to it and it is GREAT. It will start and run for 15min and then shut off if you don't put the key in by then. Leave the heater set on defrost and high temp and any snow or ice slides right off. Very nice added gadget.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I park outside, under the biggest sap dripping tree I have ever seen. Keep your vehicle washed and waxed, it will be fine. Use some Meguires on the interior, it'll keep the dash from fading and eventually cracking.

Top Bottom