PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    No matter if it's in-person or on the Interwebz, group dynamics come into play. Everyone remembers "Forming, storming, norming, and performing" for two reasons: it rhymes and it's true.

INGO has many things at work that makes it somewhat different. Many INGOers know each other in real-life, not just by avatar. Combine that with a wide range of views, political and religious discussions, a classifieds (not classified) section AND new members joining the group on a regular basis. Oh yeah, and tribal knowledge involving wallet-stealing State Troopers, no pants at the range, and the 870 at Shoot-Rite. That's a lot of group dynamics right there.

One thing to keep in mind: INGO is like a big dysfunctional family. You may not always like the family members, but they are still family.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    "Forming, storming, norming, and performing"

New album...INGO get Dem fiddy
    giphy.gif

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You must apply for clearance.
    classified.jpg

This may be done in one of two ways.
    1. Grease the palm of the Ultimate Classifier (Texkev pays the bills) with $20.
    2. Stick around and contribute your knowledge, ask questions to learn, get to know folks and generally just join in the fun that is INGO.

Disclaimer: Don't attempt to get there by climbing the fence, it is electrified and Ma Deuce is waiting for illegals. :biggun:

Attachments

• classified.jpg
      classified.jpg
      21.2 KB · Views: 2

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    There once was a man name of Pluckett
    who carried his guns in a bucket
    till he fell off a boat, though his bucket did float
    his guns all fell out
    and were sunket

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    This forum, like all forums, are made up of people. When you get many peeps you get many different opinions. What is supposed to happen is that regardless of the opinions one sees here, they are governed by the mods that try to keep it civil. Now keeping all walks of life, skill sets and egos civil can be a tough and biased job at best. There are many good and thought starting posts on here but then again, with the nature of masked men identities, the overnight keyboard courage of trolls find fault and breed negativity into the things they think they know rather than just disagreeing. On the other hand, This is a fabulous place for knowledge and like minded intrigue. This entertainment called threads and posts sometimes is not for the thin skinned. Remember, we are in a world now that hangs Medal of Honor on disc jockies, grade johnnies papers in purple ink, and replace discipline with pills to raise children, support the world before our own HEW, let alone be confused about our gender, drive convertibles with the windows up and top down, ruin our finances, fail at marriage, watch Jerry Springer when we should be working but at the end of the day......we like guns. Get your 50 posts and donate today. The water is fine.:rockwoot:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    This forum, like all forums, are made up of people. When you get many peeps you get many different opinions. What is supposed to happen is that regardless of the opinions one sees here, they are governed by the mods that try to keep it civil. Now keeping all walks of life, skill sets and egos civil can be a tough and biased job at best. There are many good and thought starting posts on here but then again, with the nature of masked men identities, the overnight keyboard courage of trolls find fault and breed negativity into the things they think they know rather than just disagreeing. On the other hand, This is a fabulous place for knowledge and like minded intrigue. This entertainment called threads and posts sometimes is not for the thin skinned. Remember, we are in a world now that hangs Medal of Honor on disc jockies, grade johnnies papers in purple ink, and replace discipline with pills to raise children, support the world before our own HEW, let alone be confused about our gender, drive convertibles with the windows up and top down, ruin our finances, fail at marriage, watch Jerry Springer when we should be working but at the end of the day......we like guns. Get your 50 posts and donate today. The water is fine.:rockwoot:

***RUNNER*** :runaway:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    OK. Where to start. You know the old saying that acceptance and respect are earned yes....????

It is true. We as a group do not know you. You have not put a face on your user name yet. It is not that hard to do. Join in. Get involved. Express yourself.
    This may seem like a good old boys club but look at join dates and post counts. I have been here since 12/2011. In that time I have met some of the finest people I have ever known and I have known some very fine people. The experiences offered from being involved have been endless. The knowledge has been endless as well.

Wallflowers seldom get asked to dance. If ever.

I never get asked to dance.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I think INGO’s 50 post rule oppresses people of shyness. Open borders now!!!! :rockwoot:

disclaimer: some statements expressed or implied in the above post may be for the purposes of satire, sarcasm, or it’s just a ****ing joke, and may not reflect the poster’s actual views in real life.

Yes, shyness has been a very real obstacle for me.

disclaimer: some statements expressed or implied in the above post may be for the purposes of satire, sarcasm, or it’s just a ****ing joke, and may not reflect the poster’s actual views in real life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom