PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Didn't try their deep-dish but their traditional crust pizza sucks. After trying that it sure doesn't make me wanna try anything else from our local Jets
    I live near where the first local Jet's (Indy) appeared just a few years ago. When they first started they didn't have traditional crust pizzas, thay came a while later after their flagship deep-dish took off.

You may recognize the logo. I haven't heard of Jet's until a few years ago, but I have seen the logo many times before that.

About Jets​

Looking for a better house, he found a better pizza.​

In 1978, Jet’s Pizza® founder Eugene Jetts was about to buy a new home. But on the way there, his passion for pizza took over. Instead, he signed a lease on a space that would become the first Jet’s® location. Along with his brother and partner John, they opened the doors to Jetts Party Shoppe & Pizzeria in Sterling Heights, MI.​

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I live near where the first local Jet's (Indy) appeared just a few years ago. When they first started they didn't have traditional crust pizzas, thay came a while later after their flagship deep-dish took off.
    I had an 8 corner pizza for lunch today. It was good, but needed more sauce. I'll be sure to ask for extra sauce if I order from them again.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    He would’ve had a lot higher quality post count if his screenshots of me were edited to have less gray hair. :lmfao:
    shhh, I am getting in my foxhole here to get the drop on these Communist NVA piggles here in texas.. but I told you, sit on camera, and your target for the screen shots..

Now shh, gotta turn the phone off.. NG going on, its getting dark.. can't have the piggles sneakin in to get the corn.

1709940470564.jpeg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Now your going to have trouble sleeping tonight because you were not able to take your anger out deleting posts. When people ask what is wrong blame daylight savings time.
    I have apparently discovered a way to deal with DLS and not lose sleep. I have overslept an hour both yesterday and today...I may need to start actually getting up when the alarm goes off. :lmfao: I apparently had no trouble sleeping.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I have apparently discovered a way to deal with DLS and not lose sleep. I have overslept an hour both yesterday and today...I may need to start actually getting up when the alarm goes off. :lmfao: I apparently had no trouble sleeping.
    There’s a thread for that, and you’re free to think whatever you like, as long as you don’t agree with @Ingomike !

(Like you haven’t noticed there’s a thread for that!)

Top Bottom