• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Gary was one of the nicest people I've ever met on INGO. He always had a positive attitude, smile on his face and something great to say. His real life stories were wonderful and I spent hours listening to them. Anyone who met him new right away that he loved his family, friends and firearms. Knowing how many lives he touched here in Indiana I can only imagine the lives he touched in Michigan over the years.

For those of you who never met Gary in person, when he traveled down here he literally brought a truck full of guns and ammo for the day or two. He didn't bring them for himself, he brought them to allow people to try things out and enjoy his firearms with him. That's the kind of person Gary was.

Gary was also an instructor and traveled to Indiana multiple times for firearms training. When he came for a class he brought the same truck full of guns and ammo and a trailer full of targets and stands. He came here because he enjoyed training and being with his friends. I always looked forward to shooting but sitting around afterwards and talking will be in my memories forever.

Along with my friends, my daughter and I are thankful we got the chance to know Gary and we appreciate everything he did for us more than he'll ever know.

Thanks for everything Gary.

Last edited:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Awesome Man , Will Greatly Be Missed . So long Friend ,until we meet again. :patriot:
    You said it Shadow! I remember one time in the OSUT, a newby was talking about being a PW. He said, and I quote " Does PW stand for pud whacker?" :lmfao: HandK said " what you do with your time is your business, not ours." :rofl:

Goodbye Gary, fly well friend.

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    He was an awesome guy. He brought a truck load of guns to a shoot and would let anyone shoot them. Always was in a good mood and had some funny comments in the general threads!

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    Gary was one of the nicest people I've ever met on INGO. He always had a positive attitude, smile on his face and something great to say. His real life stories were wonderful and I spent hours listening to them. Anyone who met him new right away that he loved his family friends and firearms. Knowing how many lives he touched here in Indiana I can only imagine the lives he touched in Michigan over the years.

For those of you who never met Gary in person, when he traveled down here he literally brought a truck full of guns and ammo for the day or two. He didn't bring them for himself, he brought them to allow people to try things out and enjoy his firearms with him. That's the kind of person Gary was.

Gary was also an instructor and traveled to Indiana multiple times for firearms training. When he came for a class he brought the same truck full of guns and ammo and a trailer full of targets and stands. He came here because he enjoyed training and being with his friends. I always looked forward to shooting but sitting around afterwards and talking will be in my memories forever.

Along with my friends, my daughter and I are thankful we got the chance to know Gary and we appreciate everything he did for us more than he'll ever know.

Thanks for everything Gary.
    Very well put JD.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    You said it Shadow! I remember one time in the OSUT, a newby was talking about being a PW. He said, and I quote " Does PW stand for pud whacker?" :lmfao: HandK said " what you do with your time is your business, not ours." :rofl:

Goodbye Gary, fly well friend.

Yep that's Gary lol. He even knew what OPP meant and I'll never forget laughing with him about it. :)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    There are no words to describe the worth of this man to all of us. I was blessed to spend some time with him on multiple occasions. His willingness and eagerness to pass on knowledge was legendary. His loss will be felt for the rest of our days. Even if you never met Gary, you will still miss Gary. That's just how good he was.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Very sorry to hear this. Gary had been here since 09 and made a big impact. I had the chance to meet him at an event and he was a very nice guy who wanted to share his love of guns with others. Very generous. He was always in the intro forum welcoming new members. Gary will be missed.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    All I can say is Thank You G for being a part of my life. I learned a lot from you and was proud to call you friend. I'll keep them H&K's shooting lead down range until we meet again. You will NEVER be forgotten.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    There's so much that could be said of HandK, and all of it is good. Much of it has been said here already. I had the privilege of attending a couple of his training classes when he travelled to Indiana with his truck full of goodies and am honored to have his signature on an NRA training certificate. He was incredibly generous, incredibly friendly… he was just an incredibly great guy. I went back and found my own "I'm new here" thread, and he was in fact the second person to welcome me to the site (beat out only by esrice). The forum family, the gun owner community, and the world as a whole are worse tonight than they were yesterday now that he is gone. I offer my condolences, best wishes, and prayers to his family and friends.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Gary was a great man and I will miss him dearly. I learned a lot from him, and because of that I have been able to help others as well. The out pour of love on the gun sites and facebook has been amazing. I have a lot of wonderful memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Top Bottom