• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Here is a pat on the back to all those Santas who struggled to stay up late after a day of food and family to put together toys and make sure the little one had big smiles in the morning!

All the hard work, stress of familial relationships (c'mon nobody here lives on Walton mountain), and food preparation is worth the look of those little ones flipping out over the empty cookie plate and seeing that special toy from Santa.

Mark another success Santa. We will all be missing these mornings soon enough.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It sure was a lot of fun. I stayed up for a couple extra hours that night just because.

We do a little something extra each year though. Rudolph leaves a bell outside on the ground somewhere if you set something outside for him to eat. :D my 8y/o told us about it. I'd never heard that one before. :dunno: However, it works, and it's such a treat to see their faces in the morning.

I usually like a quiet peaceful morning, but it's the one day a year I make an exception. If you don't have kids, imagine 4 screaming kids ripping into presents jumping up and down... screaming. :): We always keep some Aleve on hand and take it before the first present is opened. :laugh:

Top Bottom