• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HK45Mark23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Newburgh
    Things here in southern Indiana are running ultra fast. In my race for Indiana State Senate District 49, there has been some startling developments just a few minutes ago.

The Democrat incumbent who now holds the senate seat, Bob Deig, I'm told has just filed to leave his seat and run for the House District 76 which is being vacated by Rep. Trent VanHaaften who has just announced he has filed to run for U.S. House for the 8th District seat which is now be vacated by U.S. Rep. Ellsworth who is filing to run for Indiana U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Sen. Evan Bayh.

The Indiana State Senate District 49 seat that I am running for is now going to have two Democrats filing to run in a primary. They are Rep. Dennis Avery's wife and Evansville City Council member B.J. Watts. Dennis Avery is not seeking reelection in his own House seat.

With all of this jockeying going on I'm sure that things will ratchet up in my race, too because I also have a primary opponent. I ask that all of you who support my candidacy will keep in mind that we can use all the help we can get. I hope that all those who have been on this e-mail list for the past many years will know that any help they can lend will be very much appreciated and all those who already have done so, Margie and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Take care,

Jim and Margie
    2nd Amendment Patriots
    STAY UNITED
    www.2ndamendmentpatriots.org

Top Bottom