• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HK45Mark23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Newburgh
    I just received a call from Mike Fichter, the Director of the Indiana Right To Life. He said they just got out of their board meeting and he wanted to be the first to tell me I have their endorsement.

That call has meant a great deal to Margie and me. It is an answer to our prayers that we hope this whole process of running for office will allow me to take steps to end abortion here in Indiana. We hope that this news will encourage more people to step up and help us all in what we are hoping to accomplish.

I appreciate all those involved in me getting that endorsement and again I want to also thank Larry Pratt with Gun Owners of America Political Victory Fund for their endorsement as well.

Also I got a letter from Kristi Risk saying she has two extra tickets for the Evansville Right To Life banquet this coming Thursday. You can contact her at kristi_risk@sbcglobal.net

She also has a video if you'd like to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/user/Risk4Congress#p/a/u/0/LaYWmBfpucI

Thank you all for your support and help. We had a string of phone calls today, one after the other from folks asking for yard signs and are going out on their own to help my campaign. How wonderful, and we appreciate all those who were walking today for us.

May God Bless you all,

Jim and Margie
    2nd Amendment Patriots
    STAY UNITED
    www.2ndamendmentpatriots.org

Top Bottom