• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gatorindy

Marksman
    Oct 2, 2009
    I'm in.. Looking foward to it! Are all of the spots filled I'm always looking to bring a newbie to appleseed

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    cool......but at your place i think a 1 needs to be added to that wind speed forcast, like 18 mph.you know and many others that have shot there know thats about 10 degrees warmer than the majority of shoots at your place, ( i know its because of the crops being in.)i'm riding out with indyjohn, looking forward to seeing all.....daryll

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    cool......but at your place i think a 1 needs to be added to that wind speed forcast, like 18 mph.you know and many others that have shot there know thats about 10 degrees warmer than the majority of shoots at your place, ( i know its because of the crops being in.)i'm riding out with indyjohn, looking forward to seeing all.....daryll

Dont forget about the after shoot Bonfire at my place (I don't know if you have ever been here) My house is next door to my fathers. Its just over 2 miles away, but if you turn left out of his drive I'm the next place on the left.

moosehead

Sharpshooter
    Mar 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Because I haven't been there before, it would probably be best to ask beforehand if the the address shows up in the right place on Google Map, Mapquest, or whatever the map site all the cool kids use these days.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Because I haven't been there before, it would probably be best to ask beforehand if the the address shows up in the right place on Google Map, Mapquest, or whatever the map site all the cool kids use these days.

Its about than 50/50 that Google maps will find the shoot, but it gets you close. I will have my cell phone handy all morning, so don't hesitate to give me a ring 765-580-0986. Last shoot there were near 40 shooters, and google maps got 10 there, I got 10 calls, and the rest were on return trips.

I believe we will have signs from 27 to the shoot, and for the bonfire you can just follow the crowd.

gatorindy

Marksman
    Oct 2, 2009
    I'm out. Have to help my brother that day. I'm bummed! Was looking forward to it for the last couple of weeks. Even went back to the range Saturday and zero'd my rifle again. Anyone know if I can use the money for another shoot, or did I wait too late to cancel?

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    Sorry I can not make it. Wish I could. You have a great place there.

You really should send up a weather balloon and tether it to your shop so people that get close can find you.

I got pretty turned around on my way there this winter. By the way... I love the trailer.

Have fun tomorrow!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom