• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'm glad to see the Broncos win. Give The Pats their due this year. They've done a hellova lot with the no-name players they have. Bellichik and Brady turned in great performances.
    GO DENVER.
    It's easy to see why Seattle is so hard to beat at home. HORRIBLE officiating.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm glad to see the Broncos win. Give The Pats their due this year. They've done a hellova lot with the no-name players they have. Bellichik and Brady turned in great performances.
    GO DENVER.
    It's easy to see why Seattle is so hard to beat at home. HORRIBLE officiating.

This was not the absolute worst from the officials.....well, maybe.....:(

You can not win on the Road at Seattle fighting the seahawks, the 12th man and the officials.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    This was not the absolute worst from the officials.....well, maybe.....:(

You can not win on the Road at Seattle fighting the seahawks, the 12th man and the officials.

I really didn't have a preference as to who won this game. To me this game ceased to be fun entertainment so I turned it off. The game should be decided on the field between the teams.
    I don't believe a fair match up should be cancelled out by poor officiating and noise levels that seriously hinder an opponent.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Go Broncos! What a ##%$%$#$^& Sherman from Seattle is, hope Peyton lights his ass up!

[video=youtube;JuLO2czM3zM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuLO2czM3zM[/video]

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Go Broncos! What a ##%$%$#$^& Sherman from Seattle is, hope Peyton lights his ass up!

[video=youtube;JuLO2czM3zM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuLO2czM3zM[/video]

Wow, how thuggish. I can't wait to see the post game interview after Peyton wipes the field with that guy.

I normally can't stand Brady, but his post game interview was actually pretty humble and he even gave Peyton respect for playing a great game.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I really didn't have a preference as to who won this game. To me this game ceased to be fun entertainment so I turned it off. The game should be decided on the field between the teams.
    I don't believe a fair match up should be cancelled out by poor officiating and noise levels that seriously hinder an opponent.

Noise is part of home field advantage so I am OK with that. That absolutely sub-par officiating we have seen this year truly hinders the game. It also smacks of league involvement.

calum

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    N.Central Indiana
    I'm a Colts/Broncos fan since Peyton left, so it's great one of my teams will be going to the SB. And now that Richard Sherman has shown his true colors on national TV, it'll be nice to have popular opinion on our side!

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    It's still mild compared to the Silva fight.

And Thiesman's career ender. That was NASTY! And the networks showed that until I'm sure somebody found out that people were calling in screaming at them to stop. I was honestly beginning to think that whoever was running the booth was enjoying the replays.

I hope the guy will be okay and doesn't have any broken bones. Prayer out to him. That could be a career ender.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    And Thiesman's career ender. That was NASTY! And the networks showed that until I'm sure somebody found out that people were calling in screaming at them to stop. I was honestly beginning to think that whoever was running the booth was enjoying the replays.

I hope the guy will be okay and doesn't have any broken bones. Prayer out to him. That could be a career ender.

Early assessment is torn ACL. That would put him in rehab until next season but if that is all wrong with his knee, he'll be back.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Brady: over throws wide open receiver, giving up TD

announcer: "sometimes when you throw the ball so well, it goes farther than you expected"

VOMIT.

i couldn't care less about any NFL player or the league in general. I like the Colts and hope they win, but am totally turned off at how the new stadium finances roasted the citizenry. Breads and circuses.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Brady: over throws wide open receiver, giving up TD

announcer: "sometimes when you throw the ball so well, it goes farther than you expected"

VOMIT.

i couldn't care less about any NFL player or the league in general. I like the Colts and hope they win, but am totally turned off at how the new stadium finances roasted the citizenry. Breads and circuses.

Simms is a total a$$bag self centered mouth runner. He just can not help himself. Pie hole out of control.

Whitsettd8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Floyd Co
    Brady is an a-hole but gotta give credit where credit is due he carried that team all season and to the playoffs; to lose to Manning well I can think of worse teams to lose to.
    Go Manning give Irsay a little something to think about......

Top Bottom