• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HK45Mark23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Newburgh
    I can't say for sure, but I have a strong suspicion that our side as out called the opposition on HB 1065 (carry to the workplace). I've got first hand information that the some folks at the Governor's office has done nothing but answer phones for the past two days.

Keep it up because we want the fact to be known that Indiana is a state that is dominated by people who are absolutely rigid about freedom and liberty. I will have more to write about the recent developments over this very controversial bill later.

Again the number to call is 1-317-232-4567 and politely request the Governor to sign HB 1065. I am really impressed with all the e-mails and phone calls I've received from all of you who told me you've made the call. WOW!

Thanks,

Jim and Margie
    2nd Amendment Patriots
    STAY UNITED
    www.2ndamendmentpatriots.org

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I emailed 2 days ago and just called the office a bit ago from work. I think I'll call from my cell phone when I get home just to be sure they know that I want him to sign it.

That lady on the phone said, "Hi Gov Daniel's Office" I said, "Hi, I would just like to voice my support for Gov Daniels to sign HB1065." Lady said, "Thanks, have a good day!"

I think they've realized that they just don't have time to take down names. They're just keeping a tally of the phone calls. Which is likely very good news, in that a lot of people are actually calling to voice their opinions (good or bad) and people are waking up and beginning to be politically active.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    I just called she didn't even ask for my name just asked if i supported or opposed it. That means anyone anywhere can call. Why are they not taking down your information?

oldnovice

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I emailed and called yesterday as well. The polite woman who answered the phone asked for my name and city. This was my first phone call ever to an elected official (have sent several emails) for any reason. It felt good, and I will be doing it again to help in the cause.

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Great day to flood the governor's office with phone calls and emails for HB 1065. If you haven't done it yet do it today. If you have do it again. Get 5 of your friends together and share one phone call by passing the phone around. 1-317-232-4567

Timo23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Just did it, was asked the same questions name and city. Real simple, took about 30 seconds of total time.

Top Bottom