• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HK45Mark23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Newburgh
    In these final weeks of the primary it now comes down to physical presence and activity. We plan to begin the door to door canvassing. I want to thank all those of you who have already sacrificed their time and energy walking some of the district.

Margie and I are so grateful to so much support in so many forms. This now is the most crucial. We need all those who can set aside some time to walk with us to let us know or meet us at the designated areas we are to start.

Wednesday, April 7th we are going to meet at the McDonalds at the edge of Mt. Vernon at 9:30 AM and plan to sweep that town. With enough help we can do it in two hours or less. If you can help and also bring others it will be very much welcomed.

These last weeks and days are going to be busy for us as we also must attend several meetings and events to attend. Jim and Charlene Braker is walking every Tuesday from now until May 4th. If you can walk with them contact them at 598-5111. Thanks

Thursday, April 15th I've been invited to speak at the TEA Party events in Henderson, KY and Evansville, IN. Then we must hurry to Mt. Vernon to a Forum that will take place there.

Your help in walking with us during the next few weeks and weekends will greatly help.

Jim and Margie
    2nd Amendment Patriots
    STAY UNITED
    www.2ndamendmentpatriots.org

Top Bottom