WTS/WTT: PCS SALE: Millet DMS-1 1-4X24, ARC 30mm rings, Ksport 4X20, UTG risers, SLR bag

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

junglerogue

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    SAV, ELP, DFW, SBN,
    PCS SALE: Millet DMS-1 1-4X24, ARC 30mm rings, UTG risers, SLR bag

Well, it's that wonderful time again...the family is going to be PCS'ing and I don't want to pay to move more than I have to. Payment is USPS MO with actual cost of shipping. Please post within thread and them PM me with your details.

The following things are for sale or trade OBO:

Millet DMS-1 1-4X24, no scratches. Mounted in the ARC rings, shot three mags and then swapped it out for a Vortex. PRICE: $160

American Rifle Company M3 Gen2 medium height (26) rings. Used to mount the Millet, then switched to a PEPR mount. PRICE: $120

[STRIKE]Ksport 4X20, no scratches. It's been sitting since '06 in the bottom of a tuff box. Think I got it from R'guns back in the day. Mounts to M16 carry handle. PRICE: $10[/STRIKE]

UTG risers, 1" and 0.5". I only used the 0.5", but now have no use for them. SOLD AS A PAIR. PRICE: $20

[STRIKE]Lowepro NOVA 4AW. All weather camera bag for 1 DSLR and 4-5 lenses. Full functional, with minor storage dust. NO abrasions. PRICE: $30[/STRIKE]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom