• ...and so much more!
  • crow and coyote

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Old Northside
    Awesome paint job! Details?

Good class pics, too; looks like some solid stuff being taught. Looking forward to coming out and training with you next year. :yesway:

Thanks! It was pretty simple and done with Krylon. A tutorial can be found here:

Sponge Camo Tutorial - AR15.COM

I'm gonna get me some cones and get some barricades built so I can practice.
    Here's another link to some barricade plans in case anyone else wants to build them. I suppose you don't really need to use plans but it never hurts to get some ideas.

VTAC barricade - M4Carbine.net Forums

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Great muzzle flash there from FishersCPA!

CPA eh? :D

2j2coit.jpg

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    This is keeping me entertained this afternoon. . . .

2nu3zwg.jpg

Sounds like a group buy...might have to talk to Matt about getting some made for graduates of his training. Probably have to confirm with VERT that we can use his likeness as well....

I like the one with the Military Style Stencil Letters the best. :rockwoot:

FishersCPA

Plinker
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Fishers
    I had to pay extra to Olympic for the $ sign flames...

I can't thank Matt enough. The tools provided were really good. Not just physical but mental (understanding that you may have to shoot weak side, etc).

I agree that the optics were incredibly useful. Mine performed "OK" but I was always tentative to trust them completely and was constantly "co-witnessing" which probably slowed down my engagements (at least that is the story I am sticking to).

EVERYONE was professional and safety conscious with absolutely no "screwing around" which lends for a more comfortable day.

Infidel did have the best times for the day on the 1-5 drill but what do you expect for someone that sleeps with his weapons...

If Matt is serious on the shirts, I can have my wife send her contact in the industry. "By the industry, I do mean the business."

Great class. I will be practicing these drills for the Spring. I learned enough that it would be a class that I would take again- especially given the minimal cost.

Missed jblomenberg16 but we didn't cover targets on this one anyway.

After class- thanks for sharing the tools others brought (shortly shotgun and 45/70).

Thanks Matt.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Sounds like a group buy...might have to talk to Matt about getting some made for graduates of his training. Probably have to confirm with VERT that we can use his likeness as well....

I like the one with the Military Style Stencil Letters the best. :rockwoot:

Permission? Heck, put me down for a box. I'll use them as Christmas gifts.

Zero_ek

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Alexandria
    I'm curious where I can get more info on these Seminars. This is the kind of stuff I'm wanting to do so badly. Like what kind of things I need to know or do before being able to get into these classes.

absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    I'm curious where I can get more info on these Seminars. This is the kind of stuff I'm wanting to do so badly. Like what kind of things I need to know or do before being able to get into these classes.

Watch the training threads for up coming training. Then contact the person about attending and they will provided all the requirments.

Top Bottom