Pennsylvania School Officials Stop Kindergarten Terrorist in her Tracks.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    More threatening children.

...two 6-year-old boys were suspended while playing cops and robbers during recess and using their fingers to make an imaginary gun.

And on Tuesday, a school went under lock-down because a teacher spotted a neon green Nerf gun. A SWAT team was dispatched, the school was locked down and all the rooms were searched for this neon green toy.

And these gun control zealots claim that gun owners are the paranoid ones.

Two First-Graders Suspended For Playing Cops & Robbers

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I can't believe that you guys aren't taking this situation seriously. I'm sure that this five year old girl is linked to Al Qaeda. We should seriously consider banning large capacity bubble magazines just to be on the safe side. What a horror it would be to find a class of students bubbled by a fellow student.

Common sense is gone. :rolleyes:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    This whole thing is soooo out of control. This is more a case of media sensationalism.. or better yet.. media terrorism!!!

The nation is in a complete state of fear, initiated by government over reaction, perpetuated by media magnification.

It makes you wonder exactly how this is happening? Is it that our new world of technology over saturates our lives with with scary stories we wouldn't have been exposed to in the past... or is it a new world order agenda creating false flag operations to put us in fear because there is no easier way to push an otherwise unwanted agenda?

Decide for yourself... but schools are no more dangerous today than they were last year and definitely no more dangerous than driving on public roads or riding a subway.

Why is everyone so ****ing scared? Mighty Americans are being reduced to beaten puppies... cowering and shivering and petrified in a puddle of their own urine, waiting for the world to fall on their heads.

1 month and I've had about enough weakness as I can stand.... Mother Russia is looking more and more attractive daily.

[/rant]

h0OMb.jpg

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    It's all part of the indoctrination plan.

How else will they raise an entire generation of kids who think guns are bad and want to get rid of them?

jath08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Greencastle, IN
    I remember bringing a cap gun to elementary school once. I wonder what would happen if I did that today? :ar15:

SWAT would probably be called as well as DHS, school would be on lock down, everyone would be terrified as the news choppers fly overhead and your but would probably be thrown on the ground, cuffed and tazered if not shot. Then you you would get expelled from school and branded as a cap gun toting terrorist. Just speculating after what happened to the "bubble gun" and "finger gun" terrorist incidents.

My purple's broke.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    SWAT would probably be called as well as DHS, school would be on lock down, everyone would be terrified as the news choppers fly overhead and your but would probably be thrown on the ground, cuffed and tazered if not shot. Then you you would get expelled from school and branded as a cap gun toting terrorist. Just speculating after what happened to the "bubble gun" and "finger gun" terrorist incidents.

My purple's broke.

Actually, I'm not sure that would be too far off from what might happen today!

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    what about the little deaf boy who was suspended and told he had to change his name because the sign for his name in American Sigh Language looked too much like a gun.

Top Bottom