• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    Can anyone point me in the right direction of Pepper spray or Gel?!

I really have no experience or knowledge of "pepperspray" but the significant other has recently expressed interest in carrying some (Lives in Bloomington). She initially said, "I want to borrow one of your knives to carry". I was like, "what?! :): Lets get you some pepperspray, then we'll move onto knives and guns."

I've watched a few youtube videos and it seems that Pepper Gel is the way to go when buying.

Does anyone have any input on brand or place to buy from? I don't want anything outrageous, just a bottle small enough to slip in a jacket pocket. I'll probably buy one for myself too :cool:

Thanks guys!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I like the gel thing, I carry one myself.
    You can spray someone standing right in front of your face, outside with a bit of wind, and you dont get anything back to your own face.
    You can also spray someone indoor and wont have to leave the room for two hours after because the whole room is contaminated.

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    I like the gel thing, I carry one myself.
    You can spray someone standing right in front of your face, outside with a bit of wind, and you dont get anything back to your own face.
    You can also spray someone indoor and wont have to leave the room for two hours after because the whole room is contaminated.

Yes, that's what I like about it as well! Pretty cool stuff.

Top Bottom