Person shot while taking money out of the atm.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silverslider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    call me paranoid but i am always looking around if i am at an outside atm. unless i am in dire straights and have no other options i always opt to go to an atm located inside a store of bank. it just seems safer

dreamer56

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Next door in Illinois
    ATM's can be dangerous - back in 2005 near me a 17 year old shot and killed a mother and daughter who were withdrawing $10 to go get ice cream - they rolled up in the car and when the money came out the guy shot once and the bullet passed through mom and hit the 14 year old daughter - sick - two people die - murderer gets $10 and life in prison.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I was at the bank the other day and I sat outside for abit because something didnt feel right. Nothing happened, but I realized what set me off. A white chevy crossover suv backed into the parking spot with a paper tag, with a scetchy looking guy in the drivers seat, then a scetchy looking guy walked out and they drove off... Felt stupid when nothing happened but better to take a couple mins and be sure. Alot of ppl call that paranoia too, but whatever.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Mannerisms set my spidey sense off alot more than clothing or facial hair. If your acting like your up to something, people are gonna think you are...

lilruckus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Indy
    Wow this isn't too far from where I live. I always stop by the Hardee's next door for breakfast. The past several years there have been a couple of other holds ups at ATM. I try to avoid using them if I can.

Indy_Hunter68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Greenfield
    We refer to the area as Linwood Scare. My wife and both grew up in the area, and lived there up until a year ago when we moved to Hancock County. Sorry it took us as long as it did to get here, but glad we got out when we did. It really bothers us, as that is the area we considered 'home'. For a while, we even thought we might stay there to raise our kids where we grew up. After my parents house was hit during a drive by, and my own home burglary, it was time to go.

Top Bottom