• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • praff

Sharpshooter
    Sep 26, 2009
    I am selling my personal uspsa open gun chambered in 38supercomp built by yours truly to fund a lathe purchase. The combination of hybrid barrel with 3 holes, SVI comp, and 38supercomp make this thing shoot very flat. This pistol frame/slide fit is smooth as glass and still relatively tight for having 15k rounds through it. Trigger is as good as it gets with a 20 oz pull and very positive reset. Cerakote is the black finish you see. I can re-coat for a small fee or send out for another finish at your cost, if what is on there bugs you. This will come with the red dot of your choice (Leupold delta point, CMore RTSII, or CMore slide ride). This is for gun only, no mags. Parts are best of the best and are as follows:

SVI slide and hybrid barrel with three large holes, SVI titanium comp, Phoenix Trinity frame, SVI grip, SVI mag release, SVI magwell, and SVI trigger, SVI mainspring housing, Ed brown beavertail, Les Baer wide safeties, titanium firing pin, EGW titanium mainspring cap, EGW titanium hammer strut, EGW firing pin stop, Brazos ejector, Brazos zigracker, Koenig hammer, EGW sear, EGW disconnector, SVI optic mount.

$3200

come on down and test fire

1z68med.jpg

30hro7o.jpg

jqrwcw.jpg

2q1x8ug.jpg

Top Bottom