FREEDONIA
    Mmmh, mmmh, mmh Turkey

Homer-Dumb-Animals-FP1856-01.jpg

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    My daughter, when browsing images of things like squirrels on the internet, tells me how cute they are, then asks me to shoot them and cut them up so we can eat them.

Her response to a mommy (or daddy in this case) kills turkeys would be amusing to watch, I think.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yeah, our daughter would also say... "Yeah, I know they kill them and boy are they good." :)

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    If God wanted us to eat all vegies, he would have made them taste good and meat not taste awesome.

edit: that website is pretty screwed up. The only good thing i got out of that site was Christine Dolce.

Last edited:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    OK, I'll play along.
    Yeah, that whole "game" thingy sucks.
    But you have to admit this is funny:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd4h5xKLGuE]YouTube - She's back, but will the Turkey Lady live to see another day[/ame]

Mr.Hoppes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen IN
    Ok that was FUNNY!

I happen to have turkeys and chickens. I do my own processing ( note the NOT-> Slaughter {PC} word ) and my children are involved. We even do dissections for Home-school biology class.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Ok that was FUNNY!

I happen to have turkeys and chickens. I do my own processing ( note the NOT-> Slaughter {PC} word ) and my children are involved. We even do dissections for Home-school biology class.

Like oh my gosh!! You do dissections? Like oh my gosh!!! I'm gonna call peta on you for animal cruelty!

Seriously people, you're just preaching to the choir...if somebody doesn't want to convert, you're not gonna convert them!

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    I do not think PETA is any real danger. I've been watching them for a long time, and they're usually seen as whack jobs even by the mainstream media.

It is, however, funny as hell to post on their site. Look up what I've posted sometime. I go by "Wabatuckian" when I'm trolling their forums.

I once made up a story about how my neighbor traps, and how I went to Walmart and bought an airgun specifically to trip the traps.

That started a whole war amongst the as to guns being good or bad! I was laughing my ass off the whole time.

Josh <><

Top Bottom