• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • catielynnb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    Louisville
    I hate this game. With a passion. A passion, matching the intensity of a thousand suns.

I'm on my phone, sitting here on 'Family Game Night's completely upset with this game...

I've been stuck on Phase 3 for five, soon to be six hands. :rolleyes:

wxchick.h3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Southern IN
    I hate this game. With a passion. A passion, matching the intensity of a thousand suns.

I'm on my phone, sitting here on 'Family Game Night's completely upset with this game...

I've been stuck on Phase 3 for five, soon to be six hands. :rolleyes:

I feel your pain. That game does get annoying. I think your family should try playing the apples to apples card game! It's not only a fun game, but you can learn some stuff from it too! :D Here is a link to the game: APPLES to APPLES® PARTY BOX The Game of Hilarious Comparisons! - Shop.Mattel.com

Have a great rest of the night!

catielynnb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    Louisville
    We do Apples to Apples and we always do it with a twist. :)

Also, thanks to being stuck on two phases for 4 turns, and 6 turns respectively... I really didn't care that I was on my phone. Nor did anyone else. And it was only whilst other's were on theirs in between hands. Plus, grandparents were on actual phone calls. Hard to have conversation when they're really loud... and you can hear everything the person on the other line is saying. :)
    I love my grandparents though. And my parents... My sister, she's questionable.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    speaking of apples to apples, there is a more adult game called cards against humanity. You can d/l the cards and make it your own or wait until they make more of them because they are sold out everywhere. You can get it on amazon but the people who are selling it are marking it up to $70!!!

Top Bottom