• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • totenkopf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Last Friday, Mr. Pflum came to visit my Indiana Politics course at IU-East and since we're all supposed to ask questions as one of the course assignments, I took it upon myself to ask Mr. Pflum how the legislators worked together to balance the competing interests which arose out of the uproar over Barnes v. Indiana, since Justice David had recently visited the school and skirted that issue. I was not expecting the massive rant which ensued about the vile NRA overreaching and how not only the legislation arising from Barnes, but our recent Parking Lot Laws are examples of why special interests need to be eliminated from government entirely. Needless to say, I had planned on voting for the man until I heard his answer to my question.

Just thought I'd share this with you all and express my pleasure that such a man will not be returning to the state legislature. Although would someone more familiar with the endorsement process please tell me how this man could hold such views and still receive an A rating from the NRA?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I would suggest that the NRA is very irresponsible with the ratings it hands out to candidates. As for the reasons, you guess is as good as mine.

Top Bottom