Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Please pick before the race.

For bragging rights only.

I like AJ DINGER.

Coming back form a positive drug test for AMPhetamine salts (Aderal) and landing 5th in the qual's having Mainly being a champ car driver and NASCAR driver I think he can pull it off. I guess it helps if you land in a very good car with a very good team.

Predictions: Comments:Coincerns:

Heck who is the sexiest driver (Female ) in the field and does a driver without testosterone have a chance to win ever. Personally I feel that it will not happen. EVER,. Even with more than 10% of the field without balls.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Can this be like roulette where you pick an individual number, column, row, color, etc? If so, I'll take guy's name I can't pronounce.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Can this be like roulette where you pick an individual number, column, row, color, etc? If so, I'll take guy's name I can't pronounce.

Love it just what I am looking for. A solid prediction you made in that one for sure.

Carlos Munoz
    Helio Castroneves
    Simona de Silvestro
    Sebastien Bourdais
    Sebastian Saavedra
    Takuma Sato
    Ana Beatriz
    Oriol Servia
    Tristan Vautier
    Simon Pagenaud Poitiers
    Pippa Mann

And that is leaving out some of the better know ones. So much for bringing american drivers back to the 500.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Al Unser.:D Good grief by looking at the names I though maybe it was the Mexico City 500 or something.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Love it just what I am looking for. A solid prediction you made in that one for sure.

Carlos Munoz
    Helio Castroneves
    Simona de Silvestro
    Sebastien Bourdais
    Sebastian Saavedra
    Takuma Sato
    Ana Beatriz
    Oriol Servia
    Tristan Vautier
    Simon Pagenaud Poitiers
    Pippa Mann

And that is leaving out some of the better know ones. So much for bringing american drivers back to the 500.

Pippa Mann a guy?

pippa_mann_2.jpg

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Pippa Mann a guy?

pippa_mann_2.jpg

OK she gets the hottest driver in the race award. I was just listing the weird names not female/male.

There was talk for a few years the Milka duno (I call her lMilk and donuts) was a post op transgender female. I think she looked as good or better than Danica.

Ed seems to be getting a lot of local support so that is a good thing. Go Butler.

Marco is slowiing down. I think we might here that. History does repeat itself.

Nobody has picked Castronevas or Dario I figured they would have some supprt. No Gramm Rahal. either I figured a dave letterman fans must be around INGO somewhere.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    OK she gets the hottest driver in the race award. I was just listing the weird names not female/male.

There was talk for a few years the Milka duno (I call her lMilk and donuts) was a post op transgender female. I think she looked as good or better than Danica.

Ed seems to be getting a lot of local support so that is a good thing. Go Butler.

Marco is slowiing down. I think we might here that. History does repeat itself.

Nobody has picked Castronevas or Dario I figured they would have some supprt. No Gramm Rahal. either I figured a dave letterman fans must be around INGO somewhere.

Did you fall and bump your head? I saw Milka pull into pit row after qualifying the first time. She got out of the car and took off her helmet with her back to me. At first I thought she was hot until she turned around. With a schnozz like that, she has to George Foreman's love child.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Did you fall and bump your head? I saw Milka pull into pit row after qualifying the first time. She got out of the car and took off her helmet with her back to me. At first I thought she was hot until she turned around. With a schnozz like that, she has to George Foreman's love child.

I guess being a normal male I did not really look at her face.

Top Bottom