• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    It's manufactured by Holster Kings. The guy I bought it from, was from the East Coast. I had no luck finding a holster for my PF9. I then bumped into his booth. I like the fact that the holster can be used for IWB or OWB carry. Also it can be used to carry sub compacts, revolvers, and full size pistols. So, it makes it very universal.

1. The quality is outstanding.
    2. The price was right ($20).
    3. It has a lifetime warranty.

Check them out www.holsterkings.com

001-39.jpg

002-24.jpg

003-21.jpg

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    My buddy's cousin picked one of these up as well this weekend. I was quite impressed by it for $20. It seemed to hold his Taurus quite well and fit pretty good.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Patriot, how well does it retain OWB? It looks to be a feasible choice for a subcompact, but I would hesitate carrying anything bigger. Not saying it's not right for you. Only commenting on the photographs.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I would think that for OWB carry, I'd still want it to be inside my belt. Looks like it would wobble a lot with just that single strip holding it on. I have something similar that I picked up for like $10 somewhere. Basically the same thing, but its a bit thicker, and it has a clip instead of belt loops. Works ok for IWB, not so much for OWB.

Sometimes, though, a cheap holster is the best kind. :)

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Patriot, how well does it retain OWB? It looks to be a feasible choice for a subcompact, but I would hesitate carrying anything bigger. Not saying it's not right for you. Only commenting on the photographs.

I have not tried using it yet. I'm going to start carrying it tomorrow. When I go to my parents house. Just to see how well works. I'm going to try both IWB and OWB carry. It fits pretty snug within the holster. If I do not like it, at least I did not drop a lot of money on it.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    It is actually recommended to carry it between the belt and waistband when using it OWB. I believe my buddy's cousins gun was a Taurus 92 maybe? Sorry not familiar with them. Similar to a beretta. It actually held in there quite well. Personally, I'll stick with the raven however, for the $20 I would definitely say this is worth it.

piercedjp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    I saw those holsters and thought about picking one up for my PF9 as well, but I was worried that it wouldnt provide enough stabilization for daily carry. I am currently using an Uncle Mikes size 1 and have a desantis insider on order. Let us know how it does for you after carrying it for a few days.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Well, after trying different positions and such. I found what is most comfortable for me. I'm actually wearing it between my pants and belt. At the 4 O'clock position with a forward cant. It stays put very well, and I do not even know it's there, even when I sit down. I tried wearing IWB, but it was too uncomfortable. I'll try and get some more pics up later.

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    I have a similar one from JBP that I got at the 1500 3 years ago. It has belt loops on both sides and the clip in one side. I have used it both IWB and OWB with my 709 slim, pt140, and as I type my Glock 19.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Thanks. She has the most difficult time finding holsters. I guess it's a woman thing. I was told that since women are shaped different than we are--thank God--that conventional holsters don't always work. Maybe this one will.

I imagine my XD is probably a little thick?

My FNP's fit no problem. They are comparable in width to the Xd. Also, I noticed mine has conformed to my body, just from wearing it for a short while.

Top Bottom