• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Nothing fancy, but got it at a good price and with spring a summer just around the corner (I hope) it will serve me well sitting in my pocket!

The extended 10rnd mags are just for fun, but hey...had to have them!!:D

pokersamurai

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    LaPorte
    Awesome picture. I think you'll love your LCP. I have one with almost 600 rounds through it without a single problem. It's my summer carry/back up gun. You barley notice your carrying a gun.

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    That is a rather handy little setup. Once sallie mae is kicked to the curb I'll be picking one up.

I know I'm going to hate Sallie Mae myself, but judging from some of your posts and your screen name...not as much as you do. I'm thinking about going with the Sig P238 or POSSIBLY the P938 before I have to start giving money to Sallie.

blackINC2219

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    This is my personal carry weapon right now. I absolutely love this gun and have fired at least 500 rounds through it or more since I purchased it awhile ago and it's never skipped a beat. Great gun!

DadOfFour

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I picked one of those up about a year ago to replace an aging Tomcat that I just never really liked. I love that it vanishes in a jeans pocket, and when I'm on the motorcycle it fit's perfectly in my jacket pocket, with no added weight. My only real complaint would be a slightly larger beaver tail since the grip is so small my hand tries to ride up the grip.

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    I hate going through these types of threads.. Makes me want to blow my money on guns. :P
    That is a pretty neat little pocket pistol you got though.

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    Not to hijack this thread but i just posted on the LCP on another thread that if you like the LCP you'll love a CM9. I had LCP and loved it but what can you say about a very slightly larger 9m pistol that recoils less than the LCP? LC9 not worth the compare IMO. I do really like the LCP too and you have a really nice pistol for about $75-$100 less. Congrats.

Ebux

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    That's very nice. I should have my new LCP before the weekend is over. Girls get new bikinis for the summer and we get mouse guns for carry in shorts. What a deal.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Have to say...took the LCP to the range today, fed flawlessly....
    However I can say its not an all day range gun...it bites!
    Sights are well...there truly arent any...however the Laserlyte mounted on the LCP was great! Did not have to adjust it one bit and it did help when firing the weapon...so +1 to Ruger and the LCP!

I think it will work well with the casual summer wear! :D

cTEKs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    101 Lakes
    Congratulations on the purchase! I enjoy the flexible carry options the LCP gives me and currently utilizing five different holsters.

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    I have had my lcp for a couple of weeks now and love it. I have a feeling that come summer I will love it even more. As for the snappiness I think I am doing something wrong since I have yet to experience it even after putting a whole box of wwb and a box of gold dots through it in an afternoon.:draw:

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I think it depends a lot on exactly how you hold it. Some days, mine seems snappy, other days, mine is very tame. *shrug* Can't figure out the difference for the life of me.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom