• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sonsofthunder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Did you own the previous model? Picked mine up a couple years ago and like the 1911 style safety mechanics and higher capacity, reliability. However, my plastic sights actually shifted a bit from carrying and was considering upgrading them. Had to send in once for trigger issues and cz service was friendly and timely. If there's significant upgrades, I may just pull the trigger (haha) and get the new model. I'd love some feedback on the trigger difference and sights.

randy68

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Great buy. I love mine. Are you running with the decoder or the safety?

I have the decocker in mine yet and kinda like it that way. I'm good with it either way but will leave it as is. The DA pull is kinda high but I'm not carrying this so that is really not an issue for me.

randy68

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Did you own the previous model? Picked mine up a couple years ago and like the 1911 style safety mechanics and higher capacity, reliability. However, my plastic sights actually shifted a bit from carrying and was considering upgrading them. Had to send in once for trigger issues and cz service was friendly and timely. If there's significant upgrades, I may just pull the trigger (haha) and get the new model. I'd love some feedback on the trigger difference and sights.

I never shot the previous model but did handle a couple at the lgs. That is when I decided I wanted one and after reading up on them I looked for the newest model. Just handling the gun the biggest difference was the sights.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I vote someone makes a paddle retention holster for my Phantom.

Outside The Waistband Holsters | Blade Tech | Holsters

Click through the options. The Phantom is close to the bottom and Bladetech offers several mounting attachments, a Paddle is one.

I have a couple Bladetech holsters for my CZs and they are great quality for the money.

SKU # for the Phantom Holster with paddle attachment.
    Name:OWB Holster - CZ SP01 Phantom - Black - Right - N/A
    SKU:HOLX000878774984
    Price:$64.99

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Thanks Kawtech. I appreciate the heads up.

The Israelis' make a great one for My PO-1 that is a level II with a side button right where my trigger finger falls at draw. It won't fit the Phantom. CZ Has one on their website but it's rather big and the button to release it is awkward.

The search continues.

Oh, I get what your going for. Oh well, it was worth a shot. I know holsters for CZs can be tricky to find, especially ones like the Phantom that are unique even for the CZ line. Still its an option if you can't find exactly what you are looking for.

Top Bottom