Pics of my Working Knives, feel free to add yours.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ol'Bluesmoke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Here is a pic of some of my knives...I don't buy top end folders anymore since I would be afraid to carry a $120.00 Benchmade and possibly lose it. My regular carry blade is a Kershaw Blackout (I got this one for 60 bucks and I wouldn't be heart-broken if I lost it)...but the others have their place for year round carry. I have 3 back-ups for the Kershaw...Walmart was having a sale on them for 40 bucks about 4 years ago so I grabbed them up. The thing I really like about the spring-assist is not so much the assist-open, but the tension on the blade when closed...they don't open partially and cut the inside of my pockets (or my leg) as some other folders have done in my experience.

mail

Left to right. Ontario Knives Bayonet, CRKT M-16, Kershaw Blackout, CRKT small neck knife, Gerber, Large CRKT neck knife, Buck camp knife. (The pistol is my p95, 9mm).

Last edited:

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Here is a pic of some of my knives...I don't buy top end folders anymore since I would be afraid to carry a $120.00 Benchmade and possibly lose it. My regular carry blade is a Kershaw Blackout (I got this one for 60 bucks and I wouldn't be heart-broken if I lost it)...but the others have their place for year round carry. I have 3 back-ups for the Kershaw...Walmart was having a sale on them for 40 bucks about 4 years ago so I grabbed them up. The thing I really like about the spring-assist is not so much the assist-open, but the tension on the blade when closed...they don't open partially and cut the inside of my pockets (or my leg) as some other folders have done in my experience.

mail

Left to right. Ontario Knives Bayonet, CRKT M-16, Kershaw Blackout, CRKT small neck knife, Gerber, Large CRKT neck knife, Buck camp knife. (The pistol is my p95, 9mm).

They look really nice!:):

Ol'Bluesmoke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Hey thanks WTFD!! I don't know what I did wrong...I had initially cut and pasted the pic and it worked then it didn't...hmmm?? :scratch:

Ol'Bluesmoke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Yeah I have had that Buck with the green rubber-like handle for about 23 years...since I was 17...40 now. The handle has gotten a little "gummy" on the outside with some use and time but it is a fierce looking knife. lol...the deep serrations on the back never really were very functional...tried to cut wood once but didn't fare to well...still i love it.
    I wish I had never sold my buck 110 when I was 15...30 bucks, but I wanted money for a carton of cigs and wasn't thinking straight...damn nicotine. :)

Top Bottom