• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    I am struggling pics from an IPad. I have read most of the tutorials. I did it once but am struggling again. I hit the go advanced button - then I think there is an icon I need to hit. I cannot find it I am a Site Supporter so I am trying to do it without photobucket or tiny pics.
    Any help appreciated trying to avoid an infraction

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I am struggling pics from an IPad. I have read most of the tutorials. I did it once but am struggling again. I hit the go advanced button - then I think there is an icon I need to hit. I cannot find it I am a Site Supporter so I am trying to do it without photobucket or tiny pics.
    Any help appreciated trying to avoid an infraction

What forum are you trying to do it in? Certain subforums (like this one and the classifieds) don't allow you to directly upload pics in the thread. You will save yourself much headache by just using a third party hosting option. I use Photobucket and it's very iPad friendly.

Photobucket (I'm sure others do as well) has an app where you can upload to your account from your smartphone.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    What forum are you trying to do it in? Certain subforums (like this one and the classifieds) don't allow you to directly upload pics in the thread. You will save yourself much headache by just using a third party hosting option. I use Photobucket and it's very iPad friendly.

Photobucket (I'm sure others do as well) has an app where you can upload to your account from your smartphone.
    thank you. I have been trying for an hour in the classifieds mystery solved

Top Bottom