• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    He is a bully on air, I honestly don't know why anyone would agree to be on his show. On multiple occasions I have seen him verbally assault his guests and resort to personal attacks.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    When pro 2A people aren't going on his show to beat him up and boost his ratings, no one watches.

Poor boy!

JH

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    John Lott was on his show last week, and he literally didn't let him speak. Very awkward to watch! He would yell three accusatory questions at him, almost always asking him to cite some precise number of deaths from a foreign country in an arbitrary timeframe, and as soon as he would try and answer, he would repeat the questions, except louder. Then he would answer his own question, matter of factly, as if he was so smart for being able to read his own propaganda notes. It was the single worst hosting I've ever seen. I think he did it because he knew John Lott was a man that could seriously destroy his propaganda if allowed to speak at all. It is like in a baseball game when a big hitter is at the plate, and the pitcher throws all balls to walk him, rather than giving him a chance to swing, for fear of a home run.

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    I had to leave a rant LOL. Yes, "as" is "a$$", figured it would be assumed.

"His ratings are suffering because he deserves it. He is a arrogant pompous as that asked questions but won't allow an answer he doesn't like to be heard. CNN needs to pull his show, and he should return to his own country since it is so much better. What a complete disappointment for Larry King to be replaced by this twit. I Have never cared for him, and would never watch his show, but when he went full retard with his liberal anti 2nd Amendment, I ended up watching some clips and realized he is a bigger arrogant pompous as than I had originally thought. If he don't like it, then GTFO"

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    In the news today, Piers Morgan was arrested trying to purchase a gun. He claims it would be to defend his family after moving to Detroit. The move was made 11 months after his removal as host of a CNN show.

This is the news I'm waiting to hear.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    In the news today, Piers Morgan was arrested trying to purchase a gun. He claims it would be to defend his family after moving to Detroit. The move was made 11 months after his removal as host of a CNN show.

This is the news I'm waiting to hear.

Sadly, I think he is already wealthy.

Top Bottom